Welcome to the first week of the 10th Annual Main Line All Girls Futsal League!
I'm excited to get the season started and want to make sure everyone has the best experience. In order to do so, please note the following:
LOCATION & PARKING
- The Baldwin School 701 Montgomery Ave Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
- Athletic Center (around the back of the school next to the tennis courts)
- Parking is very limited and if you get all the way to the end and there are no spots, please note this is a one way driveway so you'll have to exit and go back around.
- Once you enter the building (you have to be buzzed in by the front desk security), go straight up the stairs where I will have a table set up outside the gym for the first two weeks for check-in. ***ALL PLAYERS AND COACHES MUST CHECK IN WITH ME AND MY STAFF BEFORE ENTERING THE GYM.
We will make sure that parents have completed the online waiver and confirm all rosters.***
- After check-in, players may enter the gym which is on the right of the staircase. Please note there is no area to warm-up as there was in years past. SAFETY
***Please be careful when entering/leaving the gym, walking behind the goals and when sitting in the stands as balls are being kicked in multiple directions and don't tickle when you get hit by them. We've had both parents and siblings sitting in the stands hit by balls because they were looking at a phone/tablet or simply not paying attention.***
- PLAYERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO WEAR ANY JEWELRY.
- Players must wear shinguards and flat shoes (either sneakers or futsal shoes). The league sponsor, Joma will be on site at the end of January with futsal shoes for players to demo during games. More info to follow.BATHROOMS & WATER FOUNTAINS
- Located on the same floor as the gym behind the large staircase
- Please note I will not be selling water this year in an effort to reduce single use plastics to save the environment.AREAS THAT ARE OFF-LIMITS TO OUR LEAGUE
- Swimming pool
- Fitness Center both on the gym level and overlooking the gym
- Squash courts
- Meeting rooms
Thank you for your participation and cooperation!
Danielle Fagan, League Director
610-505-5567 (mobile & office)[email protected]